World-Class Garden Swimming Pools and Landscaping
Swimming Pools and Spas Transform Back Gardens Like Nothing Else
Whether you’re relaxing, dining or entertaining, life’s just a little bit better poolside.
Imagine just a handful of warm summer days, lazing on a lounger, watching the children splash around in the pool. Or, better yet, the entire family turning up and being gob-smacked at how amazing your garden looks.
Swimming pools, for some people, are a childhood dream and for others, they’re a healthy lifestyle choice. At The Garden Design Co., we believe “you’re only a swim away from an amazing day”.
If fitness is your thing then swimming pools have an abundance of benefits for your health as well.
Before you dive deep into the content on this page, let us reassure you that we completely understand how big a decision getting a pool is. Not only the size, shape and depth but also the installation. Specifically, getting the right installer to deliver it which is something we’ve been passionate about for many years.
We don’t profess to know everything, however, we do have the technical expertise at our fingertips with our team of approved contractors and suppliers.
Every great swimming pool requires a beautiful setting. Why not choose an exceptional company that can build both the pool and the landscape at the same time.
To start the process of designing and building your dream pool and garden, contact our friendly team today on 0116 210 0760 for your free consultation.
Building a Garden Pool is Easier Than You Think
Our garden swimming pool design, planning and management ability along with our talented landscapers, guarantees your pool design and landscaping are in great hands.
- Speed – Once we complete all the design work and begin, you could be enjoying your new pool in less time than you think. We will work out a schedule and keep you updated every step of the way.
- Detail – Everything we do is comprehensively planned to show the exact position of your pool, the dimensions, style and how we plan to landscape the rest of your garden.
- Dedication – From day one our sole aim is to bring your pool installation and surrounding landscaping design in line with your requirements both aesthetically and financially.
- Simplicity – You can choose from one of our three pool sizes that best fit into your design, or we can design you something totally bespoke.
- Guarantee – Our swimming pool system comes with a very simple guarantee. If it bursts, cracks or warps we’ll replace it free of charge.
Two Things to Remember When Planning a Garden Pool
Start with the end in mind – Even if you have a tight budget and intend to get the pool started before the landscaping, we suggest that you typically should not design the pool without the landscaping. Hire a garden designer like The Garden Design Co., to create a master plan before any work begins.
Energy efficiency and maintenance – A cover is often overlooked, but is an essential part of the longevity of your pool. Ask our designers to include a cover and aftercare which can save you time and money associated with heating costs.
To start the process of designing and building your dream garden pool and garden, contact our friendly team today on 0116 210 0760 for your free consultation.